There are three types of Hajj:
In this type of the Hajj people intend for Hajj after starting Shawwal. S/He wears Ehram with the intention of Hajj only and s/he does not intend to perform Umrah during this time period.
This method type is when the person intends for both Umrah and hajj in the same Ehram.
Hajj Tamattu (This is the most common type of Hajj)
This is when one who wears Ehram with the intention of Umrah not for Hajj, intention of Hajj is made within the boundaries of Makkah.
Vital Information for Pilgrims
Following is the list of information that is necessary for the pilgrims to know before they intend to go for Hajj.
- The sole intention should be to perform hajj in order to fulfil Allah’s command
- Try to avoid all major or minor sins from core of your heart. Try to pray and ask forgiveness from Allah and all the people for any wrong doing.
- Make sure you pray 5 times a day
- You should be strong to bear the troubles and the difficulties with patience on Hajj.
- It is advised to wear the Erhaam at the airport or on the plane.
- Make sure that you have all your medication and you have taken the necessary vaccination as well.
- Your passport and travelling documents are extremely important thus you should have some carry bags that can hold all your important things.